Page 3 of 3
- The 'Open Sky' has been developed by:
a. a team of aerodynamic experts
b. Formula One drivers
c. NASA engineers
- How many hours has the 'Open Sky' been tested and driven?
a. more than 2,000
b. more than 20,000
c. more than 200,000
- How many years have they spent developing the 'Open Sky'?
- When was the first convertible introduced?
- What was the name of the company's first convertible?
a. 'Southern Europe'
- How many years was the 'Vento' manufactured?
- When was the 'Roadster' introduced?
a. in 1976
b. in 1995
c. in 1986
- How long have they manufactured convertibles?
a. more than 25 years
b. more than 40 years
c. more than 45 years
- How many 'Open Skies' have been ordered in the first three months?
- Which accessory is NOT included on all models?
c. four-wheel drive
By Kenneth Beare, About.com Guide
- << Prev