- Are friends more important than family? What do you think?
- Are chores assigned to children in your family?
- Are you married?
- Are you pressured by your family to act in a certain way?
- Are you the oldest among your brothers and sisters?
- Are your parents strict?
- Did you ever meet any of your great grandparents?
Do you get along well with your family?
Do you get along well with your brothers and sisters?
Do you get along well with your in-laws?
- Do you have any brothers or sisters? If so, how old are they?
- Do you have any children? If yes, what are their names and ages?
Do you have to clean your own room?
Does your mother make you clean your room?
- Do you like your family? Why or why not?
- Do you live with any of your grandparents?
- Do you live with your parents?
- Do you look more like your mother or your father?
- Do you often argue with your mother or father? What about?
- Do you often visit your grandparents?
- Do you think people should adopt children from other countries?
- Do you usually have any influence on family matters?
Do your parents let you stay out late?
What time do you have to be home?
Do you have a curfew?
How did you get your name?
For whom are you named?
Who are you named after?
- How big is your family?
- How many (first) cousins do you have?
- How many aunts and uncles do you have?
- How many brothers and sisters do you have?
- How many children do you have?
- How many members do you have in your family altogether?
- How many people are in your (immediate) family?
- How many people are in your family?
- How often do you see your cousins?
- How often do you see your grandparents?
- How often is your entire family together?
- How old are your brothers and sisters?
- How old are your children?
- How old are your grandparents?
- How old are your parents?
- Is spanking a good way to discipline children?
- Should people follow the religion of their parents, or should they have the liberty to choose another?
- What are some of your fondest memories of childhood?
- What are your parents like?
- What do you and your family like to do together?
- What do you think of married couples who decide not to have any child?
- What do your mother and father look like? How about your grandparents?
- What do your parents do in their free time?
What are the occupations of your family members?
What does your father do? What's his job?
What does your mother do?